Monday 5 October 2009

Just a few cards

I thought it was time I posted something for Lorna.. you must be getting fed up of not having anything new to look at so here goes.












Rachael my darling daughter starts her second year of university today.
I think she'll be glad to have a reason to get up in the mornings again..... or maybe not lol....







I just had to post a picture of the birthday card she made for me.. because I'm so proud of her. A beautiful Basset Hound looking longingly at it's little birthday cup cake. I was so pleased with what she had drawn for me.




and the bird is a little "Thank You" card she made which I quickly took a pic of before she sent it.
Proud Mums... what can I say... Ssshhh don't tell.

Below are some cards i've recently made for some birthday's etc... Happy Crafting..



Until the next time....

1 comment:

Lorna May said...

Wow, oh wow. What great cards. Worth the wait. I love the little girl sitting on the frame...The friendship one is amazing...The colour combo of black white with a splash of red is so striking...
The Bassett Hound could be a character from a childrens book.
She has def inherited a creative streak from her mum. 2 very talented people.

Blog Archive