Sunday 25 October 2009





My Little Girl...to me will always be... the prettiest flower in the garden.
I've discovered a software package
called Serif Pageplus 9
which allows me to play with words.. and how they are laid out.
I just love it.. I can wrap words in a circle...and lot's of different shapes...

I intend to experiment some more and hopefully post some results.

I used it to make the heading of this Layout of my DD Rachael.
She was such a happy little girl.
When we are together there are always lot's of smiles.

3 comments:

Lorna May said...

Wow, that layout is amazing, and what I said when first saw it. What a lot of work. A lovely quote, how fitting for such a pretty happy girl.
I cant wait to see words in a circle...

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Your layouts are GORGEOUS!! I'm also in love with Molly!! She is just delicious!! (My DH and I are dog lovers as well!)

again your work is simply GORGEOUS!!

So glad you stopped by Robyn's Fetish for our freebie day!!

Come by and check out what's going on today!! We have lots of newness coming to the shoppe!!

So glad you found us!!

=) Meredith Winston

Phebe Meeder said...

Your pages and cards are beautifully done

Blog Archive