Friday 8 August 2008

Birthday.

Me again... hello...

Just to report the birthday went fine.. cake nice.. present..(new laptop and game for ps3) selfish really ..I want Rachael to stay in touch when she goes to UNI in September so thats the price we had to pay.. the gift was well received.


Went to see the new Bat Man movie.. it was really good.. but I always start wondering what I could be doing.. if I wasn't sat there for 2 hours watching a movie....I get so bored no matter how good the movie is... funny cause I never
get bored looking at craft things hahahhaha..I think i't's called selective boardom.

Visited Frankie and Bennies for a lunch time treat and couldn't move for at least two hourse after one of thier Manhattan Bugers.... but sooooo tasty.

A quick word about Rachael's card.. my little art student loves things that are .. well ...arty.. but i'm still getting used to that way of doing things..so not my best card .. be she assures me i'm getting better at the "Art THING".

Strange how taste's change.. two years ago I did her a Final Fantasy card using parchment.. it's funny to look back on what we liked then


Hubby has just gone to pick up my new car...
but that's tomorrow blog.

byexxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Hush a byee said...

You went to Frankie and bennies for lunch and had a burger WHAT DO POINTS MAKE ROS yes i am shouting ha ha

Blog Archive