Tuesday 5 August 2008

Birthday Cards




I suppose now that I have a blog I'd better write something in it.
I have a week off from work..and so I intend to spend at least some of my time crafting.
The cards i've posted are for my neice's birthday. (hope she likes them)

I adore these stamps.. they are from the Diva range.. Rubber Romance

I envy other bloggers because thier picture always seem to look great on their web sites.

What is the secret to taking a good picture and posting it what am I doing wrong.. Should I scan or take pics..Can anyone help.

Maybe its time I treated myself to a new camera.. but with a daughter going to art uni this year.. I think I may be pushing my luck..
Still.. birthday coming up next month..I live in hope

It's my daughters birthday on Thursay.. 19 already.. my how the time fly's..
(when people said that to me when I was younger I used to think.. Oh ya.. )
but now I know what they mean ... anyway.... have to come up with an idea for a card...
for the art student .. as my husband calls her...Oh the pressure..

Wish Me Luck

1 comment:

Lorna May said...

WOW these are great cards your niece will love them and they look great on your blog.

Your work is fantastic Ros and can't wait to see what you come up with for thursday...I will be watching this space.

Blog Archive