Sunday 10 July 2016

So Much Has Happened

So much has happened since my last post.

Heidi thankfully recovered from her overnight stay at the vet's.
Although she's getting older now ( we think around 12) she can't walk very far.. but still manages to eat a good meal.

Sophie's turn to go to the vets this week.  She's lost 6 teeth.  She had such a bad start in life being a rescue dog. Hardly feed, certainly never taken to the vets for a check up.

She's back to chewing her carrots again now and even wanted to chase rabbits today.

I celebrated my 50th birthday since my last post.  My husband bought me a wonderful presenter.

It's not new... but I couldn't have been happier with what I received.  Which was...

A caravan overlooking the sea,  or as we like to  call it "Our  Happy Place"






















It has  decking around the side and front and over looks the Bristol Channel. Where I can see and pass the time away with a good book a coffee or a glass of wine.

Ilfracombe and Lundy Island.

I never get sick of looking at the view from my window.
Especially when it stormy.

The girls have made lot's of new friends here and love the beach and
all the new smells.

I hope to spend lot's off long happy days here. In my Happy Place.

No comments:

Blog Archive