Thursday 19 May 2011

Some of Rachaels work.

I wanted to show some of Rachael's work.. it's been a while.
Here's her latest frog created in pencil.
I wish I had her talent.

There's also my last mothers day card a little Elephant who's glancing at a butterfly ahhhhhh.

                                                                              
A quick sketch of a Polar Bear with her cubs.. One of my favorites.

I asked her to draw me an Easter Bunny as I couldn't find anything I liked for my Easter Cards this year.
As it happened I didn't get a chance to use the images... but they will be ready and waiting for next year.

 
    
                                                             



Rachael passed her purpel belt in Jitsu this year... Well Done Babes.  Mo Manning had just the right image for the occasion.











Here's a few card pics I found from my favorite Lili of the Valley and Magnolia.
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

Lorna May said...

Your daughter is a talented young lady.
Wow, wow, wow. Don't know which is my favourite Love the cubs but the rabbit reminds me of ours. The 2 catoon bunnies are such fun.
Love them all.
The cards are fantastic and again struggle to pick a favourite. Think it's th emiss sunshine one but only just.
Amazing talented mother and daughter team.

Blog Archive