Monday 12 April 2010

Magnolia and I don't mean the stamps

The Magnolia bush in the garden was looking so pretty today I decided to take a quick pic using my phone camera to post on the blog.
It smells devine and it just a mass of white flowers.
I also have some pictures that I sneaked when Rachael wasn't looking.  Again clicked with the trusty phone camera .
The little cat card was a quick draw for a friends birthday who had just arrived back from Florida... note the little Mini Mouse ears on the fairy cake.

I'm almost embarassed to show you what' I've half made.(The one on the left is not quite finished)
I just love the expression on the little girls face.  I must admit it's one of my fav digi stamps. Thanks Mo
The one on the right is a Digi Stamp from Heather-(Available on EtsyPure Innocence digi stamps)
These stamps are so sweet.  It's the simpliciy of them that I really love such an honest little image.  How can you not love them.


The last stamp I have to thank Drea for.
Ahh isn't she a darling.  Just need to add some flowers to this one.

Have a good week.


                                                                     



1 comment:

Lorna May said...

Wow what a post.
I LOVE magnolia it's one of my favourite scents. It is so pretty to look at.
Rachael work is breathtaking. Love the white rabbit. The wolf has that look - whatever angle the laptop at it's watching me.
LOVE the expression of the girl in stripy leggings (that's a look I have on a few childhood photos LOL)
I love the colours in your cards from the vibrant balloon to the muted colours in the last one. Excellent post and great work :)

Blog Archive