Friday 30 April 2010

Just a quick post today of my darling daughter.. in my shoes.
 I think she must have been about 3 in this picture.  There was nothing she loved more than to put on my shoes and dig dirt in the garden. She would clip clop back and forth.. just to hear the sound the shoes made.
She's all grown up now..21 this year and has big shoes of her own. 
Where does our youth go.. and why does it have to go there so quickly?
I Need Ideas for a really special  21st birthday card for Rachael in August... any suggestions???

Oh I must tell you... There's been a body found in our street.  A suspicous death the police are calling it!!!!
More news on that in next post!!

2 comments:

Lorna May said...

This has got to be my most favourite layout. I LOVE it the colours, the subject and the photo :)
Keep us posted on the body...how scary but exciting.
Oh my gosh Racael is 21. Whatever you make will be special and fantastic. Your work never fails to make me say WOW.

Anne said...

OMGoodness!!!! This is just sooooo magnificent! I don't know your daughter (obviously) but seeing this LO made my eyes fill up - what an absolutely beautiful page. For her 21st, why not make her one of those Explosion Boxes with photo's of her from baby to now inside?

OMG, what a horrible thing to happen so close to home. It's very worrying for you, I know! I hope by the next post they have someone in custody! Enjoy the rest of your BH weekend!
Hugs xx

Blog Archive