Monday 8 February 2010

Monday..Monday

Monday...Monday
That's another weekend overwith. So what lies ahead for us this week.
Doctors, Dentist maybe a little craft shopping. Scrapbooking. Make a few cards.

I made this for a friend who is a craft teacher. So I had to make an effort.  Her favorite colour is Purple if you hadn't guessed. I love these stamps from rubber romance.  I have quite a few and purchase mine from Etsy.


I've managed to scrap another L/O.It's a starting blox from the Scrapyland Website.  I am determind to make more of an effort this Year. 
I've never had time to make cards in advance. But with the remainder of my time off work.  I'm going to make a bit of an effort to use my favorite stamps over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed for another post before the end of the month. Until then
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Lorna May said...

Wow, the card is lovely and one that acraft teacher would be proud to own. So much work has gone into it. The stamp is lovely, you have made so much of it. (that makes sense in my head).
I LOVEEEE the layout. I love how you have decorated the letters, the title really pops but doesn't take focus off the photos. The hearts are lovely embellishments.
Justr noticed the butterflies:)
What a sweet little face peeping out of the photos, they certainly look like treasured memories.

Unknown said...

Oh, my, this is a GREAT page! Love all the details! I really need to work on some of my pages too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Blog Archive